Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

Today for
"What I won Wednesday & Review,"
I wanted to share with you a true artist.
I recently won a custom E-card from
 
Erin, E Custom Cards
found {HERE}.
 
 
I always plan ahead and decided to do a train theme for my son's 2nd birthday.
(His birthday isn't till July)
I know...I'm a little crazy but it is always better to be prepared, don't you think?
 
The prize was one regular-sized card, with any number of characters with or without background.
 
She wanted to know who the card was for, the description/photos of the person/people, and any background scenery or details. Once the card was drawn she would email it to me for approval before she shipped it to me.
Anyway, I told her I wanted the card for my son's 2nd birthday. I sent her some recent photos. I also wanted a train with a #2 somewhere on the card.
 
The card was to the "T" of what I sent her.
 
Here it is...
 


When it arrived, I was super impressed. The lines and colors were perfect. Eli even looks like a two year old. I loved the train! Eli is definitely into trains at the moment. I take him to IKEA or Barnes and Nobles and let him play with their train tracks. I'm pretty sure he hates when I say, "Time to go."

I thought Erin was very talented.

Here are some of her other creations...



{Family card-small or large}


{Basic Name Style Card}


{Couples card}

Erin's cards are adorable. If you would like to order one for yourself or a family member, etc...check out How to order found {HERE}. 

Easy steps, cheap cards, fantastic artist, and
 you get the chance to approve her work before delivery.

Thanks Erin! I love my new card.

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews