Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

Something I look forward to is...
 
"What I won Wednesday & Review."
 
There are so many talented individuals out there that need some "extra" exposure.
 
Last week I received a Newsboy hat from
 
Caps & Crafts by Kristie
She has an Etsy shop found {HERE}.
You can find more color choice samples and customer appreciation sales on her
facebook page found {HERE}.
 





 
Here is a closer look of the hat.
 
I had Kristie make it for a 2-3 year old so that Eli could wear it later.
So, it is a little big but that is intentional.
 
I love Kristie's work and wish I could crochet. She is so talented!
 
Here are some other hats that she has made...
 


Don't you wish you had one for your little one?


I love the stripes!


The flower is perfect for her Cute Beanie with Bling.



If you are interested in purchasing from Kristie, please check out her Etsy shop or facebook page.
I know you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for following and have a wonderful week.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews