Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Try it Tuesday & Review





It is another wonderful week of
"Try it Tuesday & Review."
Today, I want to review a "Halloween Scavenger Hunt" from
PartyGamesPlus.com.
If you haven't checked out their website found {HERE}, you are
definitely missing out.
They have a lot of creative party packages!
 
I was sent a 25 page layout for a Halloween scavenger hunt.
Wow! It was quite detailed and again I was pretty amazed.
 

The hunt was a "mix between a scavenger hunt and a mystery game."
Sound exciting?
There was a step by step guide for how to set up and play the game.

 What is included?
-Game information and rules page (This was for each group to review and use during the game).
-Clues (I loved how the first clue was a letter to..."Friends Beware")
-Oxmose Expulsion Spell
-Curse cards (watch out or you may get cursed)
I loved how the curses were on individual cards. All you have to do is print and cut out. The work is pretty much done for you. How awesome!
-Magical ingredient labels (These were my favorite)
You have to prepare the props ahead of time but all you have to do is print out the labels that are provided.
Check out the dollar store for inexpensive jars to place the labels on.
-Play money
-Tickets
-3 Awards for Best actor/actress, winning team and most creative/inventive player
 
Pretty impressive, right?
Well, I thought so.
I could tell that a lot of work and effort was put into the Halloween scavenger hunt.
Since this is my second review of PartyGamesPlus, I am more and more impressed.
 
So, be sure to check out PartyGamesPlus found {HERE} to see some of the other ideas.
I bet you will find something for your next party!
 
Photobucket
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews