Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT


Today for
"Sweetly Organize IT"
I wanted to share with you a company called
PartyGamesPlus
found {HERE}.
 
 Their party packages are so organized, your party would definitely become a success.
How do you organize your son or daughter's birthday party?
Well, PartyGamesPlus.com will help you.
 
"Partygamesplus.com is your #1 source for creative and fun party games. They focus on providing:

•D.I.Y. Creative Games

•Games to compliment your specific theme

•Popular birthday game supplies

•1000's of games to choose in our ever growing supply

•Party Ideas and games for children, tweens, teens, and adults!

•Tons of ways to add fun to your next celebration!"
 
Shiver Me Timbers (Surprise)! I was given the opportunity of reviewing their
Printable Pirate Party Treasure Hunt
Wow! First, it was incredibly laid out.
Second, it was an indoor pirate treasure hunt adventure.
Perfect! Now parents won't have to worry about losing their child.
Plus, there wasn't too much preparation for the parents since the instructions were perfectly set up.
 




The party adventure included:
-How to play instructions (picking a host, cutting out each clue, choosing the treasure, setting up the hunt, and playing the game).
-Host Hiding Guide (answers to the clues).
-10 Clues
-Pirate Lingo Fun (you can enjoy speaking like a pirate)
-Pirate Seek and Find Game
-Skull Maze Game
-Pirate ship coloring page
-Pirate party invitation for a boy and girl
 
Overall, the pirate party treasure hunt kit was perfect! It included everything you need to create your perfect pirate party. Since my son is only 14 months old, I thought I would wait till he is five to plan his pirate birthday party. I know it is far in advance but that is a way I prepare and stay organized.
 
If you are interested in the pirate party treasure kit, please check it out below.

Pirate Party Treasure Hunt Riddles Kit
 

Photobucket


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews