Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sweetly Made Saturday

I love
"Sweetly Made Saturday"
because it gives me a chance to create.

Do you remember this Christmas stocking?
Well, the name was changed from Elianna to Eliana.
So, it was sent back and I got to work.



It took some time but I was able to reverse and go from bottom to top.
I took out the red ribbing (at the top of the stockng) and the name.
Then, I knitted from the bottom of the name to the top of the stocking.
It wasn't ideal but it worked. Yahoo!

So, it went from

This


to this


And it only took me two days to complete.
If you are interested in purchasing a Christmas stocking for your family this year, please don't hesitate.
Purchase today!
Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You are so talented! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very similar stocking from when I was a little girl and it is a true treasure. Well done!

    Thank you SO very much for linking up to Fall In Love Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews