Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WhoopDWhoop Wednesday


It is another wonderful week of
"WhoopDWhoop Wednesday."
 
I know it has been awhile since I received anything from WhoopDWhoop.
But, I finally received some points.
If you have never heard of WhoopDWhoop, it is a site
where everyone can swap their creations with others.
You rate your creation from 1 to 5 whoops.
Once you start earning whoops, you can purchase a creation of your choice.
All you have to do if someone wants your creation is to pay for shipping.
Go {HERE} to sign up.
 
I gave away a cream button up headband and earned 4 whoops.
(I forgot to take a photo)
 


 
This is what I bought for 3 whoops. I thought it was a great deal!
An 18 month onesie with "I love candy corn."
 


It was created by Amanda Brown found {HERE}.
It is perfect for the month of October.


Here is another creation by her. Don't you love the cupcake shirt?


Or how about a flower onesie? So cute!


 
Do you need a Halloween shirt for you toddler?
 
If you haven't signed up for WhoopDWhoop, I suggest that you do.
It is really fun and you meet new friends.
So, what are you waiting for, check it out.
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee! I just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the E Custom Card Giveaway on Candace Creations! You can email Erin at erinhuman at gmail dot com to order your free custom card! Congratulations and thanks for participating! Please let me know if you have any trouble getting in contact with her :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews