Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

For "What I won Wednesday & Review," I wanted to spotlight
Paper Coterie.

I was lucky enough to win a $40 gift card to their store found {HERE}. They have books, calendars, decor, memory keepers and recipe books. There were so many wonderful things, it was hard to narrow my choices down. I was hoping to not spend a dime. I had to account shipping costs as well. Call me cheap but I am pretty smart.

I have wanted a growth chart for Eli for a long time and they had one that was perfect.
I did a blue/brown polka dot theme for his room and we painted his room blue.
So, this growth chart was perfect. Plus, the charts were safe to use and wound't cause damage to the paint, wall paper or carpet. There was also an option to add a photo so I used his 1 year old photo and typed in his name.

I also used the chat service and the customer service rep was very helpful.
When it arrived, it was wrapped beautifully. The chart was 11 x 39 and fit perfectly on a wall as you enter his room. Also, the chart was pretty easy to place on the wall. Of course, it took two people but my sister was willing to help me.


They even gave me a necklace with a pretty orange pendant for becoming a new member. Oh how I love surprises! I was very pleased with my order.




Here is the growth chart in Eli's room

Here are other items they sell...






Hope you take some time and check out Paper Coterie. Their prices are pretty reasonable and their items are well made. Thanks for following and have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews