Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

Hey bloggers...it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you). Are you excited for another week of
 "What I won Wednesday & Review?"
 I sure am!

This week I wanted to recognize an Etsy store called Bubblewrapp'd {the shop}. 

Don't you just love that name? I sure do. I won a $10 gift card to Andrea's shop found {HERE}. So, I went shopping and found the cutest wood blocks. I thought they would be perfect for Valentine's Day or whenever. The wood blocks are really cheap too and beautifully made. I was pretty impressed by the package I received in the mail.

It was bubble wrapped, tied with some string and topped with cut out tags. I loved how it was wrapped. Andrea took the time to wrap my new blocks. Thank you so much! I love them.



Here are a few of the other blocks in her shop.




Most of her blocks are only $5. Now, isn't that a deal of a lifetime? Head on over to her Etsy store and let her know that I sent you. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emilee!
    Thank you so much for this sweet post! You made my day!

    I'm so glad you love your blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews