Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

Hey bloggers...it's Emilee again from "Sweetly Made (Just for you)."

I love my Wednesday series, "What I won Wednesday & Review" because I get to share with you one of my new favorite Etsy shops-Hollyberrysdolls found {HERE}. Please check it out!

"Hollyberrysdolls specializes in clothing and accessories for your
 18 inch doll and matching clothing for your daughter!"

Did you ever own one of the American Dolls when you were young?
Well, I did. I had the Molly doll because she had brown hair and glasses.
She was the perfect doll and I carried her EVERYWHERE.

Well, in April, I won this beautiful American Girl doll outfit.


I decided to give it to my niece, Rebecca, since her birthday was approaching and she had a look alike American doll. I thought it would be the perfect gift and it was. She loved it!


Don't you just love the Snow White doll outfit? Isn't she beautiful?


Or, do you want a matching butterfly nightgown?


I absolutely love the Sleeping Beauty doll outfit. So clever! Look at the detail.

She loves custom orders so if you have something in mind, check out her Etsy store and convo her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews