Monday, August 29, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

It is another wonderful week of
"Sweetly Organize IT."
Well, the week sure went by fast.
I decided it was time to re-organize my
night stand.

It was getting pretty messy and do I really need all that "stuff?"
Probably not. How do we accumulate all of our "stuff" anyway?
Well, it was a good thing my mother in law was in town.
 I gave her my old camera which I hadn't used since Adrian replaced it with a newer version.

So, of course I took everything out. I sorted everything to see what I needed and what I didn't need next to my bed.


Then I decided I needed these few items...

Church stuff, Running stuff, secret stuff, glass case and tiny things.


It sure made me feel a lot better to have a tiny amount of things in my night stand. All done.
Now, I would love to replace my night stand and have two night stands that matched. Then, I could put this night stand in Eli's room, paint it dark brown and place a few books under the drawer. Oh how happy that day will be. Still waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews