Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sweetly Made Saturday

I had the privilege of knitting another Christmas stocking for Laurie V. Last year, she ordered 13 stockings. It was a big order but she had emailed me earlier in the year so it was perfect. So for
 "Sweetly Made Saturday",

I wanted to share with you the Christmas stocking I did for Connor.

All of her stockings are alike except for the name and birth year. It sure was fun to make another one. I love how fluffy Santa's beard is. His eyes also seem to sparkle. I also love the traditional colors-green background, white toe/heel and red in the middle.



And don't they just look wonderful hanging together?
This was a picture Laurie sent me of all of the Christmas stockings I knitted for her family. It really was my pleasure to knit for them.


So, if you would like to order one of my personalized Christmas stockings, please let me know. I only have 13 spots open so order early. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews