Monday, August 29, 2011

New Etsy Items


Want to be the first to view my
 NEW ETSY ITEMS?
 
Well, what are you waiting for, go {HERE} and check them out.
 
Here is a sneak preview...
 
 

This is the only one I have for sale so hurry...hurry.



These are only $10.95.












There are many button up headbands in stock so please let me know if you are interested.
Also, if you haven't entered my button up headband giveaway, go {HERE}. It has been extended!
7 days left
 
Here is a sneak preview of what will come in the future...
 

My son loves playing with these in church. There is also a horse.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. These are too cute! Thanks for linking them up to the Thrifty Peach Blog Hop! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the duck slippers.
    New follower stopping by from Creative bloggers hop. Hope you stop by for a visit. Have a great week. http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how precious love the finger puppets

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wonderful post totally contributed to the blog party's success! Thanks for linking up at Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those sweet little duck slippers! Thanks for linking up at Thrifty Peach Blog Hop!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so darling! Thanks for linking up
    Emily
    domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews