Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Etsy item-Back to School Flower Headband

When I was young, my mom gave us
"Back to school" gifts
 and I always looked forward
to seeing what was inside our bags.

Do you need a new item to place in your daughter's back to school gift bag?

If so, I have the prefect gift.

My NEW ITEM in my Etsy store found {HERE} is a knitted flower headband which features two hand knitted flowers made "just for you." The off white and bright pink knitted flowers are attached to a gray plastic headband. If you need different colors, please convo me. Thanks for checking out Sweetly Made (Just for you).


3 comments:

  1. HI there! just stopping by to say thanks for entering in my giveaway!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Angie @ A Little Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun hair band... also a great idea, I might have to look into that!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute headband!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I also have a LIMITED edition giclee print giveaway by the amazing Lark Calderon Gomez!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews