Thursday, August 18, 2011

New blog makeover & Review



Have you noticed ANYTHING different?
 
Back in July, I won a $25 credit to Cindy's Etsy shop found {HERE}.
I looked around her shop and found that she designs blogs. Perfect!
I was in desperate need of a change.
So, I contacted Cindy and went from there.
I asked her if she did custom orders and of course she said yes. So, she gave me the prices and I went a little crazy. There was so much I needed and figured it was worth it to pay a little extra.
I'm so glad I did.
 
This is what I ordered:
 

a custom header, menu bar, sidebar titles, social network buttons, Etsy banner, blog button & signature. She even did the background and a matching favicon for free.
 
If you have my old button, swap it with my new button. It is found on the right hand side under "Grab a button." 
Don't you just love my new button? I love the knitting needles?
So much fun! 


Well, I ended up paying $40 extra which was fine with me. Cindy did such a fabulous job that I was willing to pay for the hardwork she put forth.

Did you notice my cool signature? Yes, I changed it a couple of times till
I ended up with this...
 
Photobucket

Don't you love it?
I wish I had the talent and time.
If you haven't checked out her blog it is found {HERE} and {HERE}.
She is super easy to work with. Also, she responds in a timely manner.
Also, she sends a sample before the installation so you can make any necessary changes.
If you are interested in her work, please feel free to check out her blog.
Show her some love!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! It is so you! $40 is a total steal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog...I am your newest follower!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new button! Great look!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews