Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

Well, it is another week of "What I won Wednesday & Review." Are you excited to find out what I won?

A couple of months ago, I won four tickets to the SLC Bees game from Nat Mac's Knick Knacks found {HERE}. Of course, I asked if I could get one extra free ticket and Stephen Nord (the contact) was sweet enough to do so. So, I asked my sisterTiffany if she wanted to go. And, she said, "YES." It wasn't a surprise but I was glad that we could spend some time together.



So, she invited her daughters Becca and Catelyn. Also, Malissa (my other sister's daughter) came.

We made it a "Girls night out."

I told her to wear yellow/black to support the Bees.





 We did watch the game for a few innings in the beginning and end of the game. And we had some fun on the Bee Express and park. The girls also got their faces painted. So cute! I did miss my son Eli. He would have loved the train. Oh well! Next year I will need to score some more free tickets. Thanks Tiff for going with me. It was a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the cute Roberts clan. You all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Emilee ,, thanks for following my blog and entering my giveaway. Good luck to you!

    Sounds like a fun time with the sister and kiddos. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews