Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

Hey bloggers....it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you).

Are you glad that I'm back from vacation? One thing I missed was getting the mail everyday so I was thrilled to see what package(s) I received. In June I won a $50 gift card from the Girl in Air Shop. I was so excited! I checked out Michell Kaul's Etsy shop found {HERE} and went shopping. I was most excited about her sesame street hats so I chose the Grover and Elmo hats. She also makes Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch and Cookie Monster hats. So fun! And the hats only cost $22 each. I also chose two candles and had Michell engrave the word Believe on the stamped washer. All four items were beautifully wrapped in a box. And believe me...it was fun to open.


These are the two crochet hats I ordered. So cute!


Here are a few of her other hats. Don't you just love them?


Here are some of the stamped washers.

Be sure to check out her shop. She also has jewelry, vintage items, mason jars, wall art and home decor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Emilee! You won! Check this out: http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/07/recognition-day-thursday-giveaway.html. Congratulations :) Please send me your contact info so I can forward it to Jackie.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews