Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

Today for "Sweetly Organize IT," I went to Target to get one item-a long container. Wahoo! I love buying containers.

Now, that I have a second container, I will continue Part 2 of how I organized
 under my bed.

It was a lot easier today since I simply knew what I would put in the container. First, I grabbed the boxes under bed as well as the wrapping paper. Do you remember Part 1? They were grouped together so I didn't have to move my box spring and mattress. Thank goodness!



Second, I arranged the boxes neatly in the container as well as the wrapping paper.
Now, I have two containers-one with gift bags and tissue paper and the other with boxes and wrapping paper. I will probably switch it up a bit later but for now, there are only two containers under my bed. I feel so clean! Stay tuned for Part 3.

I love comments so let me know your thoughts. I try and make it as easy as possible. Unfortunately, I lost a few followers. I used to have 80 but now I only have 78. What happened to those two individuals? Well, I hope you come back and join me next week as I
"Sweetly Organize IT."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews