Friday, July 1, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange @ Craftaholics Anonymous

Recently, I participated in the Handmade Gift Exchange at Craftaholics Anonymous.

This was the first year that I heard about it. Linda hosts it each year and gives each participant a partner. I was lucky enough to be partners with Elizabeth Olson. I learned a little about her in the short amount of time that we had. She is from Brea, California and has a fun blog called Sew Chatty found {HERE}. She also has a cute Etsy store found {HERE}. She sells coffee cuffs, business card holders, hair clips, yo-yo button headbands, and zippy pouches.

So, I decided to make her one of my knitted headbands. I thought it would be perfect for those cool California nights. Also, it is fun to wear!


As for me...a few weeks ago, I received these

A coffee cuff and zippy pouch. The coffee cuff is reversable as well. Since I don't drink coffee, I thought I could use it when I eat my Ben and Jerry's icecream. Perfect! Sometimes Adrian and I get those mini Ben and Jerry's icecream containers. I know...you don't get as much for your money. But, they are so good and we have our own container (no sharing). Plus, we only get it when I have a coupon and when it is on sale.
So, if you missed out on the handmade gift exchange..be sure to check it out next year. It was so much fun! Thanks Elizabeth for the fun surprises!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the colors! Just stopping by from the gift exchange linky to check out everyone's goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emilee,
    What a pretty headband! and the pouch and coffee cuff are adorable! Thanks for linking up to the Handmade Gift Exchange linky party! I love seeing what everyone made. The next Handmade Gift Exchange starts the first week of November, so mark your calendar! :)
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews