Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WhoopDWhoop Wednesday

Hey bloggers...it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you). I thought I would start a new series called, "What did you swap at WhoopdWhoop?"

If you haven't heard of WhoopdWhoop, you are missing out. It is a fantastic website where you can swap with new/old friends. If you have any homemade items that you would like to swap, you simply add them and are rewarded .15 whoops. Then you assign that item anywhere from 1 whoop to 5 whoops depending on how much you think it is worth. It is awesome! You do have to pay to ship your items but it is so worth it.  Go {HERE} to add and I'll get .25 whoops. It would really help me out! Then I can buy your items with my whoops.


So, today I thought I would share with you an item I bought with only 1 whoop. Sophie from Taproot Craft makes the cutest drawstring bags. I bought this one:




Sophie also crochets which I have no idea how to do so it was nice to get something from someone who has the talent. I was able to put together a last minute birthday gift for a friend. This bag was perfect and so cute. She also makes the cutest two-button mini moccs found {HERE} and they only cost 2 whoops. They are on my favorite list. Most of her items are pretty cheap. So be sure to check out her creations.

So, "What did I swap?" Well, she wanted one of my knitted headbands. They are 4 whoops. So, you can imagine how many items I could get with my whoops. Stay tuned till the next swap...



1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea Emilee!! BTW, I'm posting your giveaway to my blog tomorrow morning, so send your readers over, and grab a giveaway button:)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews