Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I won Wednesday & Review

I love Wednesdays for the sole purpose of doing "What I won Wednesday & Review."

There are so many fun blogs out there and creative minds!
Today, I wanted to spotlight Sweetharts-The Sweetest Accessories Etsy store found {HERE}. Nikki Hart, the owner, designs and creates the cutest hair accessories, jewelry, sweethart wraps, clutches and camera strap covers.


Check out these beautiful clutches! She used fun and bright colors. Now you can hold your clutch and walk in style.


What about these fun head wraps? Aren't they cute or what? My favorite is the zebra printed custom wrap. You can even design your own wrap. I love being in charge of my creations.


The 4th of July is coming up so check out her red, white and blue rosette.


She also makes darling Monogram Damask Bottle Cap Necklaces.


Here is the the clutch and rosette that I won. Don't you just love it? The clutch makes the perfect makeup bag. So, be sure to check out her creations found {HERE} or check out her blog found {HERE}. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews