Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"What I won Wednesday & Review"

Hey everyone! If you haven't noticed, I recently added a new series called, "What did you swap at WhoopdWhoop." However, since I only have posts for a few weeks, I thought I would do a second "Wed" series called, "What I won on Wednesday and review." There are endless possiblities for Wednesday names. For instance, I do "Workout Wednesday" on my other blog. I review a different workout each week. It is really motivational and I get to talk about my likes and dislikes of the DVD.

Anyway, I decided to do both series. Of course, I'll only do one series at a time but it will continue to be a review of some of the most amazing talented people that I have met through blogging.

Since I continue to win different giveaways, I thought it would be fun to do a review of the item and maker. There is some serious talent out there!

Side note...if you would like me to review one of your products, please let me know. Or, you could go {HERE} for advertising details.

Back to "What I won on Wednesday and review"...

Today I'm going to review Pip and Bean found {HERE}.

Last week, I received a

Super Boy Cape


Isn't that awesome or what? I think I was more excited than my eleven month old. Of course, Eli isn't old enough but I'm sure we will have so much fun pretending that he is a SUPER BOY. Also, I asked if I could have a blue cape instead of a red one and Alyssa Wolfe, the owner, was more than happy to switch the colors for me. How sweet is that? I did try it on just for fun and pretended that I was super boy. My son laughed. He may think I'm crazy but he smiled and that is all that matters.

I also love the detail of the cape. My other favorite is the one with the letter and a lightning bolt. So fun!


I think he can now save the world with his super powers!

Also, if you have a little girl who is dying to show off her super skills... check out this cute cape.



You can find all of the awesome super hero capes at Pip and Bean {HERE}. Check it out and find the perfect cape for your little super hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews