Monday, June 13, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

It is another wonderful week of "Sweetly Organize IT." I started organizing my basement but I came across my boutique container which really needed a makeover. So, I decided that the "IT" would be my boutique supplies. Of course, I forgot to take a before photo but it was a huge mess. So you could imagine what it was like before.

So, how did I organize the container?

Step 1-Took EVERYTHING out of the container.
Step 2-Put them in groups (Ex: business cards, hair clips, headbands, etc)
Step 3-Sort group items in plastic bags-I thought it would look neater if my business cards were in a plastic bag instead of in the bottom of the container. I also put my hair clips in a bag as well as miscellaneous items. Another idea is to label the bags (Ex: Hair clips, cards, misc, etc).
Step 4-Place items back in the container.





I know this sounds easy but sometimes it can get overwhelming especially if your kids are trying to get your attention. Can you spot Eli in the background? I did this project in about five minutes. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews