Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sweetly Made Saturday

 Thank you so much for tuning into another week of "Sweetly Made Saturday." Today, I wanted to share with you what I made for my little guy. I needed a quiet activity for church so I thought it would be fun to make a couple FINGER PUPPETS. Wahoo!


Here is the yarn I needed to use up.



So, I made five little piggies. Do you know the nursery rhyme This little piggy? I love nursery rhymes. I thought it would be a great teaching tool to use props while singing...

This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy stayed home.
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none.
This little piggy cried, "Wee wee wee wee!" all the way home.

Eli mainly loves to pull the piggies off of my fingers. And he has to have two at a time.


So, this is what I made with the extra pink yarn. I also made another flower for one of my headbands.


If you don't know me...I love ducks. Eli has a duck bathroom and plenty of rubber ducks to keep him company for about five minutes. So, I thought that I should add a duck finger puppet as well.


Eli was also invited to his 2nd birthday party. So, I made Beck these cute finger puppets. They had a play date and Beck loved the finger puppets so I thought it would be the perfect gift. If you can't tell, I made a horse, pig, cow, and duck. Aren't they adorable or what? If you are a knitter, check out the free pattern found {HERE}. Thank you for following.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute- Thanks for auditioning for American Crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for link for the tute. I am going to try to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Bowdabra team! It is lots of fun designing for them:>

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews