Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sweetly Made Saturday

Hey everone...it is another wonderful week of "Sweetly Made Saturday." If this is your first time to Sweetly Made (Just for you), I started a new mini series. I wanted to use up my yarn and stock up in case I am involved with a boutique in the fall. Plus, once the Christmas stocking orders come in, I don't have much time to knit other projects. So, I've been busy trying to use up what I have and I have A LOT of yarn.

So, I decided to make a few more headbands. You can purchase these beautiful headbands in my Etsy store found {HERE} or buy them for 4 whoops at WhoopdWhoop found {HERE}. If you don't have an account please go {HERE} and sign up. It is free to sign up and super fun to swap homemade items with others. Plus, if you sign up through the link, I will get .25 whoops so please sign up. Thanks.




With the rest of the yarn, I made three headbands and four flowers. These headbands are only $10 and include a flower so check out my Etsy store and purchase one.



I used up all of the yarn above and made three more headbands and one flower clip. I love seeing the finished product. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, let me know if you have yarn or something that you want to "use up." It sure is fun to hear from my followers so thank you to all who read on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Thanks again. Wait until next week...I'll show you what I made my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews