Friday, October 14, 2011

"Sweetly Made Saturday"

Hey everyone...for
"Sweetly Made Saturday"
I wanted to share what I made with green yarn.
About a year ago I made this green sweater. It took several months to complete but I finally finished it.


Will I make another sweater? Probably not!
It took way too long and I hardly wear it.
So, I thought I would use the rest of the yarn to knit a scarf. This is what I came up with. It is a simple pattern (Cast on 22 but I did 34, Row 1-K2, P2, Row 2-P2, K2--Repeat 2 rows till desired length). I should try the cable stitch next. But, here is the finished project.




What do you think? Do you love it? I sure do. It will be perfect for winter. It is never too early to start on your winter projects.

2 comments:

  1. I love that sweater! I can't believe you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilee, we would love for you to link this up in our Saturday Fashion Showcase! http://bowdabrablog.com/2012/05/05/saturday-showcase-diy-fashion-ideas/

    Thanks, Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews