Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New blog look...Do you love it???

Have you noticed anything different? Well...I changed the way my blog looks. I was going to use So Stylized but I'm too impatient so I started switching this and that AND a little bit later...my blog was transformed. Wahoo! I know...it took me awhile to finally change it but hey...I guess I have other important things to do. But, now I'm hooked. In the next couple of weeks, I'll be changing a few things here and there so don't be startled if my blog seems out of sorts.

So, do you love the new look or what? Please be completely honest. I would love your advice, tips, etc. After all, I changed it for YOU. Also, if you have any tutorials, please let me know.
So, that is what I've been up to...sorry...I didn't do a "Sweet tutorial" today but don't worry, the series will be back. Thanks for being patient with me as I change my blog. I appreciate it and of course I appreciate all of my lovely followers. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews