Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WhoopDWhoop

Hey everyone! Have you ever heard of WhoopdWhoop?  If not, check it out {HERE}. If you make handmade items then it is perfect for you. All you do is list your handmade items such as photography, art, jewelry, handmade items, paper crafts, etc and assign it a price from 1 to 5 whoops. It just depends on how many you think it's worth. When people request your creation you'll earn how many whoops your item was, then you can use your whoops to swap for other people creations. I just started so it should be a lot of fun. I heard that you can get a ton of cute stuff from there and meet a lot of neat crafters.


So, check it out, sign up and let me know if you did so we can start swapping our handmade items. Okay, I just started and I already have a request to swap whoops. Wow! That sure was fast. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews