Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

Hey bloggers...it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you). Well, it is another "sweet" week of "Sweetly Organize IT." I love being organized! If the house is messy, I feel out of sorts. But, I also need to remember that I have a ten month old to play with and cleaning and organizing CAN wait. Since he is asleep, I have some time to share with you the "IT." When my mom was helping me with my newborn (last July), she helped me organize all of my gadget manuals. And there were quite a few.

First, I looked around the house for two empty folders. Next, my mom organized all of my manuals by categories. She made two separate folders for House and Kitchen. I probably need a third for Baby. Wow! I had a lot of manuals but they are nice to have around.


Then, she inserted all of the manuals in sheet protectors. Did I tell you that my mom is a professional organizer? She even organized a baby room for Nicole Richie's first baby. How cool is that? I'm originally from California and that is where my mom lives. So, yes I love it when she visits because she loves organizing just like me. I pretty much take after her but still have a lot to learn.



The last step is to make those awesome labels. Of course, they are in alphabetical order so you may find them easily. All done! Wasn't that easy? And I put them in my pantry for easy access. Perfect!


 If you have any organizational tips, please let me know. I would love to have you as my guest for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews