Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

Hey bloggers...it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you). Guess what?? It is another wonderful week of Sweetly Organize IT. Don't you love those words? I sure do. It brings me so much happiness to have order in my home. Anyway, today I decided that I needed to re-organize my kitchen pantry. So, the "IT" will be re-organizing the second part of my pantry. It seems that I can't be fully organized with a ten month old. I feel that I'm always organizing one area of the house and re-organizing it again a few weeks later. Well, that is the way it goes. I know that the before and after pictures look similar but the bottom shelf was really starting to bug me. There really is a difference. So, what did I do?

1- First, I took everything out except for the plastic containers that were already organized.

2- I sorted all of the papers, etc found on the bottom shelf. Remember, one thing at a time so you won't feel overwhelmed. It really took awhile to get it all sorted. But, of course I was feeding Elijah (my cute son in the picture below) so I took quite a lot of breaks.

3- I bought three more plastic containers since I had three new categories-Office, Giveaways and Announcements/Christmas cards (I'm not sure on the title so if you have an opinion, please let me know).

4- Since my label machine needs new tape, I'll have to hold off on making my labels. However, if you have a label machine with new tape, go ahead and make those fun labels. You can see that some of the plastic containers do have the labels. Now, I have more space on the bottom shelf for more crafty bins. Yippee!


BEFORE


Now, isn't he cute or what???


AFTER

So, was that easy or hard? Not too bad. Now, I feel a lot better. Thanks and have a wonderful week. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews