Monday, May 2, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

Hey bloggers...it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you). It is another week of "Sweetly Organize IT." Today, the "IT" is dvds. Do you have dvds that need a little TLC? If not, this is the perfect week to organize them. This will be a short demo since it is pretty basic.

I have always learned from my mother that when you alphabetize, you will have an easier time finding what you are looking for. First, gather all of your dvds. Next, alphabetize them. The last step is to put them in your storage area. We bought a tv stand for about $60 at Wal-mart and the dvds fit perfectly. Of course, I do have A LOT of dvds so I have a second place to put them but they are all organized. Another rule is to put your dvds away  after you use them so you won't have to re-organize this area. I'm trying to work on that! Let me know if you have organized your dvds in a creative way. Thanks and have a wonderful week!

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I could probably put my older two to work on this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews