Monday, May 23, 2011

SewMuch2Luv {Review}


This afternoon I checked my mail and low and beyond...I received a package from SewMuch2Luv. Karen (the maker of SewMuch2Luv) is from Orange County and loves sewing and crafting. Since I was the 50th commenter, Karen decided to send me a gift. She sent me a beautiful tissue cover 
(shown below).


Perfect! It was exactly what I needed. Right now, all of my tissues are in the bottom of my purse. But, now I have a cover so they will be neatly tucked away. Such a happy day!



Karen also sews aprons. I'm sure she spent many hours on the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Sweetwater Apron (shown above). Isn't it pretty? I LOVE IT! Don't you want one? Well, she also has an Etsy store where you can purchase it found {HERE}. If you arn't familiar with Etsy, it is a

website where millions of creators sell their homemade items. I also have my own Etsy store so check it out, heart me as well as Karen and leave a comment. We would love it if you dropped on by.




I love her Watermelon Red & White Wool Felt Owl Plush Pincushion. I'm sure it would be one of Eli's favorite toys. If you don't know who Eli is, he is my adorable ten month old son.


My favorite apron is the Robert Kaufman Metro Market Apple Hostess Apron. Check out the detailed bow. I just love the pattern along with the red and white polka dots.



What about the cute Karl the Red & Blue Wool Felt Gnome Plush Pincushion. Karen is pretty clever when it comes to sewing and crafts. There is definitely "Sew Much 2 luv" at her store and her prices are pretty resonable. Thanks again Karen for sending me a thoughful gift. I appreciate it. Show Karen some love and visit her blog/Etsy store and let me know if you did. Thanks for checking out Sweetly Made (Just for you).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely post and I'm so glad you like the tissue cover :)

    Have a great day!
    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews