Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New stocking Design-Two Santas and two Candycanes



Hey bloggers...it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you). Today, I will not be doing a "Sweet tutorial" since I am participating in the blog crawl. So, I thought I would share some photos of my recent Christmas stocking that I made. So, sometimes I hit some bumps in the road but it all works out in the end. I finished the first stocking for my client and realized that it was way too big so I had to use different needles to get the correct gauge. I will be selling the larger one in my Etsy store so check it out. This particular stocking costs $45. Also, the name will stay the same and I won't be able to change it.
So, if you know any Michaels out there, please oh please let me know. Also, be sure to enter all of the giveaways. Thanks and have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews