Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

Hey bloggers...it's Emilee from Sweetly Made (Just for you). It is another wonderful week of "Sweetly Organize IT."
Time to organize so get out your thinking caps on and get to work. Today, I organized my bathroom cabinet (IT). However, I don't have a before picture so here are the after pictures.

What are my tips???

1-You will need to take everything out of the cabinet and put your things in categories. It may be messy but remember, you are tackling one area at a time so you won't feel overwhelmed. Don't worry, it won't be too difficult. Your categories could include: Medicine, dental, contacts, lotion, soap, nails, etc. Be creative and have fun!

2-Get out your label machine and make your awesome labels. Be sure to make them the same size so it will look neat and organized.

3-I bought these containers at Target but you could use baskets or different containers. I love these containers because they are clear so you can identify some of the items inside. They stack nicely too.

4-Finally, put your items in your containers in a neatly order. Don't just throw your things in the container. For example: I have a container labeled dental/contacts. You could put the dental (toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc) on one side and your contact items (contact solution, contact case, etc) on the other side. Place larger items on the bottom so that it will be easier to close the lid. Also, if you have a few contact soution bottles that are either empty or half empty-go ahead and throw them away or combine the bottles into one.




Now, doesn't that look so neat? Also, if you label your containers, your husband/kids won't ask you where things are anymore. They will actually find it themselves. Hooray!

If this was helpful, please leave a comment and let me know. Or leave me a comment anyway to tell me what a good job I'm doing on my "Sweetly Organize IT" series. Thanks for following along...till next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love those label makers...my husband has one at his office. So cool! Wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to get better at labeling...and I absolutely agree with your advice to take everything out and sort first.

    Thanks so much for joining me at Avery & Winslow...and good luck on the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews