Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT


BEFORE

AFTER

I decided that my son's closet needed a little makeover so of course I
 "sweetly organized IT."
I rearranged my son's closet a few dozen times till it looked the way I wanted. Luckily I found some cute polka dot bins from Amazon and some plain brown bins from Target ($2.48 each in the clearance section). These are my tips...

1-Find some adorable bins to make your closet look neat and tidy. You can find them at Target or Amazon. Check out the clearance section each time you go to Target. You never know what you will find. They also have the polka dot bins in pink so of course I'm planning ahead in case I have a daughter.

2-Organize your bins into categories. For example: Books, blankets, pj's, pants, shirts, diapers, etc. We don't have a chest of drawers so the bins work really well.

3-Color coordinate the clothes. Another awesome tip is to put the clothes in order by color. I actually coordinated them by size and type of clothing material (long sleeved onesie, t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc). Also, try to have the same color hanger.

4-Label the bins or containers. I love to put labels on my containers. It helps me stay organized. I labeled the white container which is next to the trash can (diapers, blankets, burp rags).

If you have a closet that you organized, please leave a comment and let me know your organizing tips. Thanks and have a wonderful week. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews