Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweetly Organize IT

ORGANIZING YOUR PANTRY TIPS


I know I don't have a before picture but I thought I would give you some tips on how to sweetly organize your pantry.


1-First, sort all of your items by category. For example: Cereal, pasta, snacks, baking, baby food, etc.


2-Buy containers-I bought the containers at Wal-mart. The smaller ones were only $1. I couldn't find the gray containers so I settled for blue. I know it doesn't match but it is fun to add a little color. I bought the larger containers a few years ago so I'm not sure how much they cost.


3-Make labels-I have a label machine which is really handy. I love my label machine! So much fun and it makes me happy to use. After you print all of your labels, stick them on the containers.


4-Lastly, put all of your items in the correct container. Pretty simple, right? Yes. If you get overwhelmed, just do one or two containers a day.


I also added my recipe books to my pantry but I don't have a holder yet so that will be my next project. Fairly easy...till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Check out this post...http://arizonasims.blogspot.com/2011/01/winner-of-csn-giveaway.html
    There is an email address to ask about CSN giveaways. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emilee,

    I announced the winners of my giveaway yesterday and were one of them- you won the pattern and the needle felting kit! Please email me your address and I'll ship out your prize.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews