Friday, April 1, 2011

Guest Post #1

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Tomorrow I will have my first guest post from Simone & Bella Luna. They have a wonderful blog called Doberman's by the Sea found HERE so check it out when you get a chance. They have a passion for the sea and Doberman's.



What do they feature???


They said, "we have become a multi-niche blog where you can find everything about the coastal lifestyle, dog training, crafting, decorating, and information about their German heritage." They even have posts on Christmas. My favorite was the one on the different advent calendars. Love it! Doesn't that make you happy or what?


So, come back tomorrow and enjoy my new guest. If you would like to feature your blog, please let me know. Thanks and have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews