Monday, June 7, 2010

Duplicated stocking



My dad desperately needed a new stocking so I decided to knit one for his birthday which is several months away. I guess I got ahead of myself. It is a tad different than his original but that is what makes it custom made. I love custom made orders so if you are interested in duplicating a stocking that needs some loving care, please let me know. I will do my best to design one that you will cherish for years. I also decided to add some ornaments so it would match my mom's stocking. Now, the stockings will be the same length. I sure hope my dad loves his new stocking. Now, there is more room for more presents from Santa. Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. Ryan's stocking is also ready for a serious updat, let me know if you ever have time to redo it, no rush, you can wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing to be able to just whip something like this up! It looks really great as well! Thanks for linking up @ Show & Share. I am very happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews