Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby Sock Christmas Advent Calendar

I finally finished my baby sock Christmas advent calendar. It took awhile but it was all worth it. I think they are adorable little socks. This project started when I went to a knitting store nearby and they were learning how to make baby socks. Well, the pattern they used had four needles (which I totally hate) so I ended up making my own pattern that included two needles. I was a little more comfortable and didn't feel as awkward. I got made fun of a lot but I didn't care because I was making the baby socks in my own style. I'm still contemplating on whether or not I'll sell these. Who knows what the future will bring. I have a few ideas! Let me know what you think of these baby socks. Love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews