Monday, January 1, 2007

How to Order in 3 Easy Steps?

If you would like to order early for 2016, please fill out this order form. Thank you!

1-Choose a Christmas Stocking(s)
I knit/design Personalized Christmas Stockings and I have a variety of designs. Go HERE for a list of personalized Christmas Stocking.

2-Submit Order Form

Place your order by filling out the form below. PLEASE BE SURE TO HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON. I'll receive an email once your order form has been submitted. If the form doesn't appear below, go {HERE} instead. Thank you.

3-Send Payment

Once your order form has been received, you will receive an email with any additional questions regarding your order. You will then receive an invoice for payment through PayPal and your name will be placed in the queue on a first come, first serve basis. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, I did not receive your form. PLEASE VERIFY!!! Remember, I can only knit one stocking per week so it is very important to send your payment as soon as you can. Your payment will secure your place in the queue. If payment has not been received within seven days of the date you are invoiced, you will be removed from the queue until your payment has been received.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews