Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Favorite Christmas Stockings

Some people may ask, "What are your favorite Christmas Stockings that you have knitted." I love knitting any type of stocking but my favorite stockings are

CINDERELLA and SLEEPING BEAUTY


My favorite Disney character is Cinderella so I was thrilled to knit these two princesses. I would have never designed these stockings if it wasn't a request. I know these two stockings aren't typical for Christmas but they sure are fun for little princesses.

THE GRINCH


Every year I love watching, How the Grinch stole Christmas. It is a fantastic story of a boy who has a change of heart. Well, my sister wanted the Grinch on her stocking so I designed this cute stocking for her. What is Christmas without the Grinch?

A PERFECT POINSETTIA


This stocking is one of my favorites because it is simply beautiful and elegant. This is also one of my mom's favorite stockings.

TIGGER

I have always loved Disney characters. One of my sister n' laws adores Tigger so I thought it would be a perfect gift for her. The back of the stocking has a picture of Eeyore.

Browse through Sweetly Made (Just for you) and find your favorite Christmas Stocking. There is a list of all of my Christmas Stockings on the left hand side. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing one of my stockings. Thanks again for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know how much your homemade cinderella stockings are, I would need four by christmas and would like their names on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unknown, the stockings are $45 each and you can order at http://www.sweetlymadejustforyou.com/2009/06/how-to-order.html. I may have room this Christmas but you would need to order soon.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews