Monday, January 1, 2007

ABOUT ME & CONTACT INFO


Welcome to Sweetly Made (Just for you).

Thank you so much for visiting.
My name is Emilee. I've been married to Adrian for six years.
 We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 17th, 2004. We live in Sandy, Utah and recently bought our first home. We have a son named Elijah Kai and he is adorable. I have been knitting since 2005 thanks to my sweet and patient Grandma. My first project was a Christmas Stocking and I was determined to finish. I was successful and have continued the beautiful tradition that my Grandpa Grant's mother started. I absolutely love the creative art and look forward to sweetly knitting just for you.

What do I sell? I currently knit personalized Christmas stockings, headbands, baby beanies and women's hats I also have a few PDF knitting patterns for sale. Please feel free to look around. I hope you find what you are looking for. If not, please let me know.

Also, I have an Etsy store {HERE}, a facebook page {HERE} and you can find me on WhoopdWhoop {HERE}.
If you have any questions or comments please send me an email or give me a call.


Email: emileenreynolds@yahoo.com

Phone 801-358-6405

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews